Sunday 22 October 2017

Hair loss struggle

As creative spirit and business savvy man, I always love working on projects that allow me to be creative especially if the project is something that I am passionate about. The Hair blog and website was born out of a desire to encourage people to embrace natural looking solutions to hair loss.
As a young boy, I grew up thinking that my hair makes me confident. I was always conscious to love myself for having beautiful hair. But somehow the message got lost. By the time I reached 30, I was struggling with what true hair loss really leads to and what that made me. I became a ‘slave’ to the hats and the perception of being young by wearing hair wig, and the whole time trying to be something I wasn’t. Looking to every chemical hair styles and more - to try and achieve that 'ultimate goal' of mainstream younger beauty, I spent enough money on products. But in the end, I realized that I was chasing something I didn't even want.  As an adult, I decided to go through hair transplant surgery to be who I was. With the support from family and friends, I visited a clinic at Hair transplant Punjab in my hometown to get a positive change. The support and encouragement from my family helped me make a big change. As I had an amazing experience by having FUE hair transplant.


I've spent years of being untrue to myself, after suppressing my need for more out of life. I wanted to feel like I was whole but did not know how or what to do to make it happen. I wanted to feel comfortable but thought that materialistic things or various branded products could fill that void. But none of that made a difference or helped. Deep inside, I knew what I needed to be complete. I needed to fit into the ideal image of myself what I should be now as this age. It took me a while to realize that by not doing efforts, I was only causing myself more harm than good. Just the idea of constantly being judge or being rejected scared me. But finally I took the decision of hair transplantation to restore my confidence and self esteem. It is true and I literally felt like I was reborn after few months of the surgery. I had the most amazing sense of joy come over me and I said this is what I have been waiting for. I could feel myself glowing with pride. It was about acceptance. I feel more attractive than I have ever felt in my whole life.

1 comment: